Skip to main content

Eugene, Oregon Newborn Photographer: Introducing "Fresh 48 Sessions"

I've decided to add a new session type to my repertoire :)  Introducing the Fresh 48 Session.

What is this session, you ask?
Well, I come to the hospital that you have delivered your new bundle of joy at within the first 48 hours of their life.  I take pictures for up to 1 hour and photograph in a lifestyle type format.  These images will be in black and white and completely candid.  I try to take the pictures like a fly on the wall--just observing you bonding with your new bundle of joy.  I can print any images that you like, but with the nature of this session, all Fresh 48 sessions will include my time, talent, editing and ALL final digital images.

The fine print:  I am a mother to 2 young girls and I cannot always drop everything to come to the hospital right away.  That is why I am not offering birth photography at this time, though I would love to add that at some point.  The 48 hour time frame gives me the opportunity to come to the hospital as soon as I have child care arranged.  Booking and paying for this session means you agree to these terms and that you are willing to let me come to the hospital during a time that I have childcare.  This could mean evening as late as 9pm or in the morning as early as 8am.

This session is only $150 or add it on to your maternity or newborn session for only $75.  Please contact me to book today :)

And now, some of my favorite images from my first Fresh 48 session!  Little Tatum was welcomed into this world on February 4th and I was able to be at the hospital just a couple hours after he was born.  I was so honored to be able to photograph his extended family meeting him for the first time, his first bath, and some really special moments with his big brother :)  Enjoy!

eugene, or newborn fresh 48 hospital photography
eugene, or newborn fresh 48 hospital photography

eugene, or newborn fresh 48 hospital photography

eugene, or newborn fresh 48 hospital photography

eugene, or newborn fresh 48 hospital photography

eugene, or newborn fresh 48 hospital photography

eugene, or newborn fresh 48 hospital photography

eugene, or newborn fresh 48 hospital photography

eugene, or newborn fresh 48 hospital photography

eugene, or newborn fresh 48 hospital photography

eugene, or newborn fresh 48 hospital photography

eugene, or newborn fresh 48 hospital photography

eugene, or newborn fresh 48 hospital photography

eugene, or newborn fresh 48 hospital photography

eugene, or newborn fresh 48 hospital photography

eugene, or newborn fresh 48 hospital photography

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shanna Chess Photography 1,000 Fan Giveaway!

I'm so thankful to all my clients and fans!  I reached 1,000 fans on October 1st!!  I can't believe it :)  Just after my 2nd year anniversary of being in business.  You guys are awesome! So as a thank you, I am doing a HUGE giveaway!  Thank you to all the sponsors who are helping make this so great!  See below for details and make sure to enter!  I know some of my fans are not local--many of you are other photographers or vendors that I've purchased from, so for those of you who are greater than 60 miles away from 97404 and do not want to travel to Eugene for a photo session with me, I will give the option of a $50 Etsy gift card :)  Have fun and good luck!!  And please make sure to click on Terms and Conditions towards the bottom of the entry form to read all the rules.  And let me know if you have any questions! Here is what you can win!  ALL ENTRIES WILL BE VERIFIED.  IF THE DRAWN WINNER HAS NOT COMPLETED ALL STEPS, I WI...

Eugene and Springfield, Oregon Newborn Photographer: Welcome Bennett

Sweet little Bennett is so lucky to have such a great family.  His big brother is absolutely adorable and his parents are just so nice :)  I thoroughly enjoyed my time with them!  Bennett is an alert little guy!  He wants to be awake and look at my light and take everything in around him :)  Reminds me of my older daughter.  Enjoy!

Eugene, Oregon newborn photographer: Welcome Emmett!

This little guy was so precious! Sarah and Brian brought in their new cutie Emmett for newborn photos back in November. (I’m actually having a hard time believing we’re already through the first quarter of 2022! Is that just me?) He was a total sweetheart! Parents are always welcome to bring special items from home. In this case, mom and dad brought a colorful quilt that a family member had made. Even though our session took place in the fall, the quilt’s bright colors reminded me of spring! It also gave us a beautiful splash of color, since most of our photos were with all-white backgrounds. A blue beanbag and heart from my studio collection of props matched the quilt perfectly. Since this newborn photography session took place just a month before Christmas, mom and dad requested a holiday setup. This is always a fun option if your session takes place shortly before a major holiday like Christmas or Easter. It’s generally easy to work in just a single holiday-themed setup, and these k...