Skip to main content

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 9-month mini with Aiden


Another three months have flown by, and I was able to welcome Aiden to my photography studio in Eugene, Oregon for his nine-month milestone mini session. He is such a cutie and I love that I get to see him so regularly. He was, if possible, even more animated and cheerful during this session than his last one, and we had a fantastic time together. 

eugene oregon baby photographer


I have had a referral program in place for a couple of years to show my appreciation to all of my wonderful clients, and I thought this would be the perfect chance to explain a bit more about it while Aiden models a mini session in action. As a Eugene, Oregon photographer, word-of-mouth is my most powerful form of advertising: I literally could not do business without all of you spreading the word and referring your friends and family to me for their photography needs! The Customer Referral Program is a way for me to give back and show my gratitude to all of you. 

Here’s how it works: If you have booked and completed a session with me, you get the chance to receive a free baby or child milestone mini photography session by referring others. For every new client you refer who completes a full session of any kind, you’ll get a free mini session that you can redeem any time in the next 12 months—and it doesn’t just help you. I include new client coupons with my referral cards so that the people you refer can get $100 off their package purchase. I really wanted to make this a win-win situation for everyone, and I’m hopeful that a lot of people can benefit from this offer. 

eugene oregon baby photographer

So what exactly is included in this free session? This session is good for up to 20 minutes, in the studio or outdoors, depending on your preference (and the ever-changing weather), with a single outfit and setup. After the shoot, we’ll schedule an ordering session so you can view your photo gallery and choose the 5 images you like best. These will be delivered as digital images that can be printed up to size 8 x 12.” I guarantee at least 10 images to choose from, but I typically have between 15 and 25. The first 5 images are free, but there is always the option to purchase more if you’ve got several favorites and just can’t narrow it down. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and that’s why I thought I’d use Aiden to demonstrate: Essentially, what you get from this free session are a selection of high-quality pictures like these, highlighting that milestone stage of your child’s life.

As Aiden shows us, a baby milestone mini photography session is the perfect way to capture those fleeting stages of baby’s development as their personalities start to blossom. I have been having such a fun time doing these regular mini sessions for Aiden, and I hope to do many more in the future for all of my amazing clients!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.