Skip to main content

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Six months with Kinley!


Katie and Justin came in with their adorable baby girl, Kinley, near the end of October, for a six month baby photography session. This was such a cute family, and I loved doing photos for them!

eugene oregon baby photographer


We did traditional pink and white for the baby photography portion of our session. Kinley has such big brown eyes and the cutest smile! She wasn’t shy with me at all, which made taking pictures tons of fun! Quite often babies this age are at that stage where mom and dad are the only human beings on the planet that they are willing to put up with. They can be pretty shy of me and my camera, and sometimes I have to really get creative to get them to smile. Not a problem with Miss Kinley. She seemed to love every minute of her session. We chose a few different props for her, including a wicker basket and my mini tepee, and she had a great time.

Katie and Justin also wanted to get some updated family photos, so this was the perfect time to do that. It’s always fun to see the family resemblance when you do pictures like these with little ones. It looks like Kinley inherited her mom’s gorgeous eyes and her daddy’s red hair! She was absolutely adorable and gave me lots of great expressions, from politely bewildered to a big, gummy grin! We did a contrasting brown and white theme for the family part of our session. It had a really comfortable, casual feel that I loved.

eugene oregon baby photographer

This baby photography session was a gift to the family from Katie’s mom. Photography sessions make the best gifts! Although investing in professional photography is always worth it (trust me, I’m speaking not just as a Eugene, Oregon photographer, but as a mom who knows how quickly time can fly), it can sometimes be difficult for parents to make it a priority. There are so many other demands on your time and finances that sometimes a professional photo session can feel like a luxury you can’t afford. That’s one of the reasons that a photo session is such an ideal gift.

I’ve worked with many families who have been gifted sessions with me, and I speak from experience when I say that it is always so meaningful to them. With Christmas coming up, a professional photo session may be the perfect present for that hard-to-shop-for someone in your life! If you’re interested in booking a session or purchasing a gift certificate, please check out my pricing here, and fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page for more information. I would love to help you give a special gift like this!

It was a pleasure to have Katie, Justin, and little Kinley in my photography studio in Eugene, Oregon. Kinley was such a fun baby to work with, and I loved helping the whole family to create these great memories as they celebrated this six month milestone for her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.