Skip to main content

Eugene, Oregon child and family photographer: Amber, Grant, Goldie, and Glory


It was so fun to see Amber, Grant, and the girls in my Eugene, Oregon photography studio last month! I have been photographing this family since Goldie was a year old, and they’ve been coming to me regularly at least once a year ever since. I’ve done family, milestone, and baby photography for them, and most recently did a maternity and then a newborn shoot as they welcomed their second daughter, Glory, to the family.

eugene oregon baby and child photographer


This year Amber and Grant wanted to schedule a three-year milestone photography session for Goldie. It turns out that the girls’ birthdays are six months apart, so it worked out perfectly to do some six-month baby pictures of Glory as well. And while we were at it, we decided to snag a handful of family photos as well. We had an hour after all, so we decided to make the most of it and get a smattering of everything! My full baby and child milestone sessions include optional parent and sibling images, so it’s a great opportunity for some updated family shots.

eugene oregon family photographer

We did a few different setups for this session. I think my favorite was the lemonade stand. I originally built that stand for my own daughter’s four-year-old photos, so it brought back some great memories as I set it up again for Goldie and Glory. The two of them are so darned cute! I’d buy lemonade from them any day, wouldn’t you?

Goldie has always been a total ham for the camera, and not shy at all about posing. Even at our very first session together she didn’t need any time at all to warm up to me, and was all smiles the whole time. She has always had the biggest grin too! She lights up any room she’s in and keeps everyone laughing with her silliness. And that curly blonde hair is the best! I set up my carousel horse for her to sit on for some of our pictures, and she loved it!

eugene oregon children's photographer

I hadn’t seen Glory since I did her newborn photos, so I was excited to see her again and figure out her little personality during this baby and child photography session. I found out that she loves having her picture taken too! It made my job super easy. Glory has gorgeous big eyes and such a cute, expressive little mouth. Her lips pinch into an adorable heart shape when she’s really curious or focused on something, and it is the cutest thing! We had her do some tummy time on one of my rugs, but she loved being a big girl and sitting up for most of the photos.

eugene oregon baby photographer

I love being the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this awesome family! It is always so much fun to get together with them, whether it’s at the studio or in the great outdoors. We had a great time doing this combination family photography and milestone photography session, and got so many wonderful pictures. I’m already looking forward to the next time I see them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.