Skip to main content

Eugene, Oregon newborn photographer: Welcome Maverick!


Danielle and Calvin brought their adorable baby boy Maverick to see me for a newborn photography session last month. Danielle and I are in the Junior League of Eugene together. We both chaired different committees last year so were able to get to know each other a little bit through that. She is just one of the sweetest people! I was so excited when I heard that she and Calvin were expecting, and absolutely thrilled when they chose me to be their newborn photographer!

eugene oregon newborn photographer


Baby Maverick is such a hunk! Loved meeting this gorgeous little guy and couldn’t get over how chunky he was. (In case you didn’t know—I love chubby babies!) Aren’t those cheeks the best?

Calvin and Danielle decided they wanted some family photos, which I always think is a great idea. Having professional quality photos to capture the whole family at such an exciting time is something you will always treasure. We got shots of all three of them together, plus some pictures of Maverick with mom and dad individually. The little guy woke up for a few minutes during the family photography part of our session, so we got a few pictures of him with his eyes open. Too cute!

eugene oregon newborn and family photographer

We chose a very quiet, neutral color scheme for Maverick’s newborn photography session—lots of gray and a delicate, robin egg blue. I love the way it turned out! We also did some black and white photos. These are great for adding a classic touch to any newborn photo theme.

Maverick liked to be swaddled, but he was a pretty chill baby, so we got to experiment with some naked baby pictures as well. We discovered that he totally rocks stocking caps, so we used several of those!
eugene oregon newborn photographer

eugene oregon newborn photographer

I fell completely in love with this handsome little man and am so glad I had the chance to photograph him! I love my work as a Eugene, Oregon photographer and enjoy spending time with every little one that comes through my studio.

If you’re interested in professional newborn photos, I hope you’ll contact me! Newborn photography is my passion and I have many years of experience in photographing these precious new babies. I offer multiple packages to fit your needs, including options for a full or mini newborn photo session. My Eugene, Oregon photography studio is fully equipped with props and outfits for your little one, and has all the comforts of home.

eugene oregon newborn photography studio

Another great option is a Fresh 48 session, available to clients who book a full newborn or maternity shoot with me. A Fresh 48 session captures your baby when they’re truly brand new—I will come to the hospital within 48 hours after the birth of your little one to create a collection of beautiful images that showcase you and your family welcoming baby to the world.

Whichever package you decide to go with, I would love to preserve these amazing memories for you. I look forward to meeting you and your beautiful family!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.