Friday, September 18, 2020

Eugene Oregon maternity photographer: Amanda

 

It was so great to see Amanda again at the end of last month! I photographed her younger son Asher all the way from her maternity photos when she was pregnant with him to his one-year cake smash. So I was super excited when I learned she was expecting another little one. This time—it’s a girl! I know mom is thrilled, as are dad and both big brothers. It was wonderful to be able to help them get ready with a beautiful maternity photography session for Amanda.

eugene oregon maternity photographer

I recently acquired some new backdrops for my Eugene, Oregon photography studio and I was so happy to try them out with this lovely lady. We used one of my white lace gowns for the backdrop with the leaves. It gave us a beautiful spring/summer feel and I love the lightness and elegance of the lace. 

Since the leafy backdrop and lace gown was such a light and airy combination, I wanted to give this maternity photography session some contrast by using a darker setup too. Another new backdrop (this one a nice deep brown) with a gorgeous burgundy maternity gown was perfect to balance out our pictures with some depth and richness. I also had fun playing with both color and black-and-white to give us even more variety.

eugene oregon maternity photography

Of course, as important as the session itself and all the fun gowns and backdrops is the preparation! All of my full maternity photoshoots now come with a professional hair and makeup session so you can look and feel your best during this exciting time. As an expectant mama, you deserve some pampering, and my makeup artist, Sami, is great at making you feel extra special and extra beautiful in front of the camera.

Loved having Amanda back in the studio and being able to showcase the amazing mother she is. I’m so happy for her and her growing family, and absolutely love the way our photos turned out! Can’t wait to meet sweet baby girl when she arrives.

eugene oregon maternity portraits

Are you expecting? Congratulations—I’m so excited for you! If you’re interested in professional, personalized maternity photos, please get in touch! I’m an award-winning Eugene, Oregon photographer and would be delighted to help you capture memories of this incredible stage in your life. I’d be happy to discuss your session with you and answer any questions you might have. As you’ll see from scrolling through my maternity portfolio, I have tons of options and am happy to customize your session so it’s totally unique to you. No matter what style you have in mind for your maternity pictures, I can help you create exactly the session you’re hoping for.

A little past the expecting stage? Don’t worry! I also specialize in newborn, family, and baby and child milestone photo sessions, so no matter what stage of life you’re in, you can have beautiful pictures to treasure for years to come.

Thanks so much for visiting the site, and I hope I’ll be hearing from you very soon!

eugene/springfield maternity photographer oregon


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top