Friday, September 11, 2020

Eugene, Oregon newborn photographer: Welcome Isla!

 Hope you are all staying safe! It’s been a crazy week here in Eugene, with wildfires burning along our beautiful McKenzie River and smoke filling the skies. Definitely thinking of all the families throughout Oregon and elsewhere who are struggling right now, and I’m sending thoughts and prayers! With everything going on at the moment, I figured we could all use something to smile about—so here are some sweet baby pictures that will hopefully be a bright spot in your day.

eugene oregon newborn photographer

Meghann, Gabriel, Levi, and Bennett brought in new baby sister Isla last month for a newborn photography session. It was so good to see this family again, and what a treat to be able to have them all in the studio at once! I haven’t seen the whole family together since I did Bennett’s newborn pictures—and you can see from the photos that that was a while ago!

I feel especially lucky that I got to be their newborn photographer again because they had actually moved away. But they were back in Eugene just in time for Isla’s birth and were able to get on the schedule for baby pictures.

Having the whole family together was too good an opportunity to pass up, so we made sure that we got pictures of Isla with mom, dad, and both of her big brothers. Levi and Bennett were so good with the new little one—I love the picture of them both kissing the top of her little head. So precious! And Isla is such a cutie. It totally made my day that she kept giving me these sweet little half-smiles in her sleep.

eugene oregon baby and family photographer

eugene oregon newborn portraits

Mom chose some really cute, fun colors for Isla’s newborn photography session. We kept the family pictures pretty neutral, but when it was just solo shots of Isla we had fun playing around with a bright color scheme that was perfect for summer. The yellow and purple combination isn’t a request I get often, but the pics turned out adorable!

So glad I got to welcome this wonderful family to my Eugene, Oregon photography studio again. It’s always fun to welcome return clients back and see how their families are growing. Congratulations to this family on a beautiful new addition!

eugene oregon newborn studio pictures

Thanks so much for stopping by! I’m an award-winning Eugene, Oregon photographer specializing in maternity, family, baby and child, and newborn portraits. It’s my pleasure to serve families all over Oregon, including Eugene, Springfield, Cottage Grove, Creswell, Junction City, Bend, Florence, Salem, and Roseburg.

If you’re interested in learning more about my services, feel free to explore the site or contact me with questions. You can find information about photo session options and pricing, check out the studio, or learn more about me and my work as a photographer.

Need more adorable baby pictures in your life right now? I don’t blame you! Check out the newborn gallery for photos from past sessions, and don’t forget to follow Shanna Chess Photography on Facebook,  Instagram, and Pinterest!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top