Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Eugene, Oregon family photographer: Fall Minis 2020

 I know we woke up to fog this morning in Eugene, but the past couple of days have been absolutely gorgeous! Sunshine and blue skies—plus I’ve been seeing daffodils and tulips popping up around town. All the color and warmth are getting me so excited for spring! I am itching to get outside again, but for now I thought this would be the perfect time to share photos from my outdoor minis last summer.

outdoor family photography Oregon

These have become an annual tradition for me and something I look forward to every year! I generally hold spring minis, late summer/early fall minis (like these), as well as Christmas minis. Many of my clients join me for these outdoor mini photography sessions every year, so I try to switch up the location. It’s fun for me to try new places, and I want to make sure my clients have something new and different for their experience. Last year a friend of mine was kind enough to let me use her property in Veneta. It’s a beautiful place—even has a vineyard and a cute little pond.

mini photo sessions eugene/springfield oregon

family photography Eugene Oregon

We spread these mini photo shoots over several days in August, September, and October. We had a lot of fires in the area this summer and I had to reschedule a couple of evenings because of smoke. Also had to reschedule once because of rain, but we managed to get them all in before the wet season started and it was time for the grapes to be harvested.

Couples photography Eugene Oreogn

These family photography sessions are always such a great time to reconnect with my clients. I was able to photograph over 21 families this last time. Many of them I’ve worked with for years, and it’s so special to see them again and catch up with how they’re doing. It’s also amazing to watch the kiddos grow! I photographed some of these cute faces as newborns, and it’s hard to believe how fast they’re growing up.

child and family portraits oregon


Eugene Oregon family photographer

I’m so glad these outdoor family minis have become so popular and that more and more people are interested every year. As a Eugene, Oregon photographer I know how important it is to record these memories, and I’m honored to be a part of that. Had so much fun doing these last summer, and I’m already looking forward to my next round of minis. Bring on the sunshine—my camera and I are ready!

Eugene Oregon family photographer

Thanks so much for stopping by! I’m an award-winning photographer specializing in maternity, newborn, baby and child, and family photography. It’s my pleasure to serve families all over Oregon, and to record the many exciting stages of their lives.

If you’re interested in professional portraits of your family, I hope you’ll get in touch with me. I’m happy to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to getting to know you and your beautiful family!

Find information about pricing and the types of sessions offered by Shanna Chess Photography here.

Want to know more about the studio? Check it out!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top