Skip to main content

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Jacquellynn

 It’s been a while since I’ve shared any maternity photos on the blog—and even longer since I’ve had a whole family in the studio for a maternity photography session! So much fun! I’m excited to finally share the great photos we got.

Eugene, Oregon studio maternity photographer

Jacquellynn wanted both studio and milk bath photos for her session. Milk baths are a really fun and beautiful option—something a little different! (Both my full and mini maternity sessions can include a milk bath option as an add-on. If you’re thinking about your own maternity photography session, check out the investment page for more details.)

Dad (Dylan) and older brother Eden joined us for the first part of our session. We got some wonderful family photos—I love how they turned out! Expecting mothers often ask if their spouse/partner and the other kiddos in the family can join in for part of the maternity session, and the answer is, “Absolutely!” It’s wonderful to have all that family support when you’re getting ready to welcome a new baby, and I love including everyone in those photos.

Eugene, Oregon maternity and family photographer

Of course, the star of any maternity photography session is the beautiful mother-to-be. After we got some family pictures, we moved on to some portraits of just Jacquellynn. She picked out a couple of gorgeous maternity gowns from my collection. (I have lots of gowns for my clients to choose from, so if you don’t have something you’re excited about wearing, don’t worry! I’ve got you covered. We finished up with our milk bath maternity photos. So pretty! A mix of mauve and cream flowers gave our photos some color. Jacquellynn has the most amazing hair too, and I love the way that beautiful color stood out against the white.

Maternity milk bath session Eugene, OR photographer

We did this session in early December, and I was so excited to meet the new baby! At the beginning of February the whole family brought him back to my Eugene, Oregon photography studio and we got such great pictures (plus a behind-the-scenes video for my new TikTok). Keep an eye out on the blog for those baby photos in the next few weeks! You’re going to love them!

maternity photographer Eugene/Springfield Oregon

Are you expecting? Congratulations—I’m so excited for you! If you’re interested in professional, personalized maternity photos, please get in touch. I’m an award-winning Eugene, Oregon photographer who specializes in capturing these extra special stages of your life. I would be delighted to help you record your pregnancy.

As you’ll see from scrolling through my maternity portfolio, I have tons of options and am happy to customize your session so it’s completely unique to you. No matter what style you have in mind, I can help you create exactly the session you’re hoping for.

A little past the expecting stage? That’s wonderful news too! I also specialize in newborn, family, and baby and child milestone photo sessions. No matter what stage of life you’re in, it deserves to be recorded. I would love to help you create beautiful images of these irreplaceable memories.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shanna Chess Photography 1,000 Fan Giveaway!

I'm so thankful to all my clients and fans!  I reached 1,000 fans on October 1st!!  I can't believe it :)  Just after my 2nd year anniversary of being in business.  You guys are awesome! So as a thank you, I am doing a HUGE giveaway!  Thank you to all the sponsors who are helping make this so great!  See below for details and make sure to enter!  I know some of my fans are not local--many of you are other photographers or vendors that I've purchased from, so for those of you who are greater than 60 miles away from 97404 and do not want to travel to Eugene for a photo session with me, I will give the option of a $50 Etsy gift card :)  Have fun and good luck!!  And please make sure to click on Terms and Conditions towards the bottom of the entry form to read all the rules.  And let me know if you have any questions! Here is what you can win!  ALL ENTRIES WILL BE VERIFIED.  IF THE DRAWN WINNER HAS NOT COMPLETED ALL STEPS, I WI...

Eugene and Springfield, Oregon Newborn Photographer: Welcome Bennett

Sweet little Bennett is so lucky to have such a great family.  His big brother is absolutely adorable and his parents are just so nice :)  I thoroughly enjoyed my time with them!  Bennett is an alert little guy!  He wants to be awake and look at my light and take everything in around him :)  Reminds me of my older daughter.  Enjoy!

Eugene, Oregon newborn photographer: Welcome Emmett!

This little guy was so precious! Sarah and Brian brought in their new cutie Emmett for newborn photos back in November. (I’m actually having a hard time believing we’re already through the first quarter of 2022! Is that just me?) He was a total sweetheart! Parents are always welcome to bring special items from home. In this case, mom and dad brought a colorful quilt that a family member had made. Even though our session took place in the fall, the quilt’s bright colors reminded me of spring! It also gave us a beautiful splash of color, since most of our photos were with all-white backgrounds. A blue beanbag and heart from my studio collection of props matched the quilt perfectly. Since this newborn photography session took place just a month before Christmas, mom and dad requested a holiday setup. This is always a fun option if your session takes place shortly before a major holiday like Christmas or Easter. It’s generally easy to work in just a single holiday-themed setup, and these k...