Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Elizabeth

 What a pleasure to have this wonderful couple in my Eugene, Oregon photography studio for a maternity photo session. Elizabeth and Dan are expecting a little boy and will be bringing him to see me for newborn pictures too. Can’t wait!

Eugene Oregon maternity photographer

Elizabeth chose some of my studio gowns for her maternity photo shoot. Clients are always welcome to bring their own maternity gowns if they have them, but I also have a large collection of gowns in lots of different styles and colors that mamas-to-be are welcome to use during their session. She looked great in purple and loved the flowing style of that dress, so we used my purple gown for most of our pictures. We also did some photos with my new mauve tulle (which has been a popular option lately) and I was excited to use my black silk tossing fabric for the first time!

Eugene/Springfield OR maternity photographer
Maternity portrait photography Eugene OR

Tossing fabric is something that can really make the photos from your maternity photography session stand out. It adds a gorgeous, almost dance-like movement to your portraits, and I love the way the curves of the fabric accentuate a woman’s figure and echo the curves of that beautiful baby bump!

Best maternity photographers near me Eugene Oregon

I also love all the photos we got of Elizabeth and Dan together. I know all my clients love each other, but sometimes that isn’t so easy to translate through the camera. It really depends on the couple. While I try to make all of my sessions as relaxed and natural as possible, not everyone feels super comfortable showing affection in front of a camera! Totally understandable, and I’m always there to help clients pose in such a way that we can capture that special relationship. But with Elizabeth and Dan it was so easy! Their love was very apparent and photographed beautifully. Such a sweet couple.

Couples maternity photography Eugene/Springfield OR

Are you expecting? Congratulations—I’m so excited for you! If you’re interested in professional, customized maternity photos, I hope you’ll choose Shanna Chess Photography. As an award-winning Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer, I would love to help you capture this special stage of your life. Pregnancy is such an amazing time, and yours deserves to be recorded!

As you’ll see from scrolling through my maternity portfolio, I have tons of options and am happy to customize your session so it’s completely unique to you. I offer both full (1 hour) and all-inclusive mini (20 minute) maternity photography sessions, so you can choose what first best with your vision for your finished images. No matter what style you have in mind, I can help you create exactly the session you’re hoping for. And yes, both full and mini sessions can be either mama-to-be only or include your spouse and/or other children. Check out the investment page for more details and pricing information. And of course, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. I’m happy to answer your questions and discuss your vision for the session. I can’t wait to welcome you to the studio!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top