Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month milestone session with Lily

 Oh my goodness, you are going to love the photos of this sweet baby girl! What an angel face! Audrey and Daniel brought Lily to my Eugene, Oregon photography studio at the end of March for her 6-month milestone photography session. Most of the 6-month-olds I photograph are little ones I took pictures of as newborns, but Lily and her parents were first-time clients. It was wonderful to meet them. And we had so much fun together!

Eugene Oregon baby and child photographer

I usually set aside an hour for milestone sessions, but I very rarely use the whole time with 6-month-olds because they tend to get tired by about the 40 minute mark. Not Lily! She was sweet-faced and smiley the entire hour. I didn’t even want to stop at that point because we were having such a good time. And honestly, she was probably one of the most gorgeous, photogenic babies I’ve ever photographed. She seriously has the most perfect little face! She loved the camera, and the camera definitely loved her!

Eugene Oregon 6-month milestone photographer

Because Lily was so happy and cooperative, we got to do several different setups. We did lots and lots of baby portraits, since that was our main focus, but we also did some family pictures. It’s always a great idea to get a few of these if you’ve booked a full session. Families grow and change so fast—especially when kiddos are little. You want to make sure you capture as much as you can at every stage of life!

Eugene Oregon baby and family photographer

I have lots of outfits and props at the studio that can be used for your little one’s milestone portraits, but parents are always welcome to bring things from home. If you have a special outfit you want to dress them in, or an heirloom object you want to incorporate into your photos, just let me know! I’m totally open to that! Mom brought Lily’s outfits and they were all so cute. I especially loved the fluffy hat! I just might have to get one of those for the studio. I can see using that a lot as a baby photographer!

best baby photographers Eugene/Springfield OR

I’m so glad this family found me and asked me to be their Eugene, Oregon baby photographer. I love doing these milestone sessions (it’s so fun seeing a baby’s blossoming personality) and Lily’s was definitely a highlight for me!

Eugene OR baby photography studio milestone sessions

Thanks so much for stopping by my website! I’m an award-winning Eugene, Oregon photographer who specializes in maternity, newborn, family, and baby and child photography. It’s my honor and pleasure to use nearly a decade of photography experience to serve families across Oregon, and I would love to help you capture your beautiful family. If you’re interested in a professional photoshoot (for any age), please get in touch with me. I’d love to chat with you about session options and discuss your vision for your finished images. Together, we can create a session that will be a great experience at the time and provide a record of your memories to cherish for years to come.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top