Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Eugene, Oregon newborn photographer: Welcome Archie!

 Wow, what a week it’s been! I hope you were all able to stay cool in the crazy hot weather that hit Eugene over the weekend. I love summer, but I’m happy to have temperatures down to a more manageable level. Way more comfortable for me and all the sweet babies out there! Speaking of which, it was so much fun to do this newborn photography session a few weeks ago! Amber, Alex, and big brother Jax brought new baby Archer (nicknamed Archie) to see me. I hadn’t seen this cute family since Jax’s one-year cake smash session (I also did his Fresh 48 and newborn photos), and they have since moved to Portland. So I was super happy that they made the drive down to my Eugene, Oregon photography studio for newborn pics.

Eugene Oregon newborn photographer

Archie was absolutely perfect for me! He slept great and was a natural with all of the poses we tried. I also loved the colors mom requested! The mix of rusts and browns with clean whites and greenery turned out so beautifully.

Newborn photography Eugene OR, baby boy in rust wrap asleep in wooden bed

I remember when I did big brother Jax’s newborn pictures, mom requested some greenery and floral elements, which I thought was so fun! I don’t normally get those requests for baby boys, but it can totally work. We did something similar with Archie’s session too. Mom brought daisies (Archie’s birth month flower) and some other flowers to bring in some natural elements, and it ended up being so cute! Who says flora is just for the girls?

Best Oregon newborn photographers

Mom added another great touch by bringing some ultrasound photos from her pregnancy. Ultrasound pictures are so clear now, and it was fun to compare those pre-birth images with the precious little bundle in front of me! I love it when parents add personal touches like these. While I have a HUGE selection of props, outfits, and setups in my photo studio, some things are unique to you and can’t be duplicated. So if you have sentimental items, handmade gifts for baby, photos, or other props you’d like to include, just let me know! I’m happy to incorporate those personal items to make your newborn photography session fully customized and 100% you!

I’m so glad that despite this family’s move to Portland, they still chose me as their Eugene, Oregon newborn photographer. It was wonderful to see them all again, catch up on how they’re doing, and celebrate the arrival of the newest member of their family. Loved capturing these memories with them!

Newborn photo studio near me Eugene Oregon

Thanks so much for visiting the website! I’m a top-rated Eugene, Oregon photographer who specializes in family, maternity, baby and child, and newborn photography. It’s an honor and a pleasure to be chosen by families from all over Oregon to help them preserve these special family memories. Life is beautiful, and it deserves to be recorded! If you’re interested in professional portraits to help you remember all the wonderful stages of your family’s life together, please contact me! I would love to help you plan an amazing session!

 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top