Skip to main content

Eugene, Oregon newborn photographer: Welcome Jayden!

I hope everyone has had a great weekend and is gearing up for a great Thanksgiving! However you celebrate, I hope you get to spend time with the people who matter most to you and that you have lots to be thankful for this year. I know I do—and my wonderful clients are definitely on my gratitude list! It’s such a privilege to watch these families grow and to capture images of the love they share. And speaking of sharing—here are some adorable baby boy pics to make your kickoff to the holiday season even brighter!

Eugene Oregon newborn photographer, Baby boy on brown beanbag with blue blanket

I actually did this newborn photography session back in August, but I think the colors are perfect for fall too! Suzan, Deep, and big brother Daniel were all able to make it to my studio when they brought in cutie Jayden for his newborn photos. It’s so fun when the whole family can be a part of the photo shoot! Suzan really wanted to mix both dark and bright colors, so we chose a couple different shades of brown and blue for a nice contrast. I love how it all came together!

Best newborn photographers near me Eugene/Springfield OR

Jayden did a great job for me and was such a handsome little man! I especially loved his dark curls and those precious lips. We did mostly baby-only portraits, but we didn’t want to waste the opportunity provided by both parents and older brother being there too, so we also made sure to get some baby pictures of Jayden with each of his family members. He is so loved, and our newborn and family photos were the sweetest.

Newborn and family photographers Eugene Oregon, baby boy portraits in studio with parents and brother

Such a pleasure to spend time with this beautiful family in my Eugene, Oregon newborn photography studio. I hope you’ve enjoyed this sampling of photos from Jayden’s session!

Sleeping infant boy in brown pajamas against blue backdrop, Eugene Oregon newborn photo studio

I’m so glad you stopped by the blog! If you’re in the market for a Eugene, Oregon newborn photographer, I hope you’ll get in touch with me. I’m an award-winning photographer specializing in maternity, family, and newborn portraits, and capturing your family’s story is what I’m passionate about! You can learn more about me here, check out the amenities of the studio, or just scroll through more cute baby pictures. If I seem like a good fit for you, let’s chat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.