Monday, December 13, 2021

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Studio and Milk Bath with Tiphanie

Tiphanie made the trip up to my Eugene, Oregon photography studio from Grants Pass (which is also my home town!) for these maternity pictures. (I also did her newborn photos a little later, so keep an eye out for those in the next few weeks). It was great to spend some time with her as she was getting ready to welcome her new little one!

Eugene Oregon maternity photographer, woman in white gown

Tiphanie had a ton of great ideas for her maternity photography session and knew exactly what she wanted. Almost all of the clothing we used in the session was her own, including a beautiful gold sari. While I love stylizing client sessions for them, it’s also fun when clients have so much vision for their own photos and I just put my own spin on it. It makes for some pictures that are totally unique to that person, and fully incorporates their sense of style. (That being said, don’t worry if you’re more the type of person who prefers to just leave it to the expert. As a professional photographer, I’m happy to give as much or as little input as you like. And I do provide a full client wardrobe, so you’ll have lots of clothing choices whether you bring your own or not.)

Personalized maternity photos, Eugene Oregon maternity photo studio

Pregnant woman posing for maternity pictures with peacock feathers in Eugene, Oregon photo studio

Black and white photo of pregnant woman in white jacket and necklace, modern maternity pics

A popular option for my maternity photo shoots is to split the session and do the first part in the studio, then finish up with a milk bath. Not only does a milk bath maternity session give you beautiful pregnancy pictures, it also makes you feel like you’ve had the full spa treatment—something all mamas-to-be deserve! That’s what we did for Tiphanie’s photos, and the yellows, pinks, and corals of the flowers looked so pretty!

Professional maternity photographer Eugene, woman in milk bath with flowers

I had a wonderful time being Tiphanie’s maternity photographer and am so glad I could help bring her vision to life! I’d love to do the same for you, so if you’re expecting, please get in touch with me and let’s chat about how we can best capture this special time in your life!

Best pregnancy photographers in Oregon


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top