Thursday, December 23, 2021

Eugene, Oregon newborn photographer: Welcome Hazel!

It’s almost Christmas! And I can’t think of a better way to kick off the holiday weekend than with these warm and cozy baby pictures from Hazel’s newborn photography session!

Eugene Oregon newborn photographer, baby girl on chocolate brown backdrop

Hazel came to my Eugene, Oregon photography studio with mom (Faith), dad (Garrison), and big brother Theo. Such a sweet family!

I loved the deep, non-traditional colors Faith chose for her daughter’s newborn photos. I hardly ever get to use brown at all, and especially not for baby girls. But it can be such a beautiful color! We offset it with some cream flowers and wraps and it turned out looking so rich and beautiful. And the rust color gave me all the cozy pumpkin spice vibes! Although there’s absolutely nothing wrong with the traditional pink for girls and blue for boys, you really do have so many color options available. So get creative and don’t be afraid to try something different! I’m always happy to point you to props and outfits in the studio that would go well with your chosen color theme—no matter what it is!

Newborn photo studio Eugene Oregon, infant girl in cream cap

Newborn baby girl photo session in Eugene, Oregon studio with rust and brown color scheme

Sleeping baby girl on rust-colored beanie, best Eugene Oregon phototgraphers

We also did a few setups with lighter colors, so we really got the best of both worlds! Mint and pale pink is a gorgeous combination for little girls, and the wooden swing prop is one of my faves.

Newborn girl on wooden swing with greenery and flowers, Eugene OR newborn photographer

One of the things I love about being a Eugene, Oregon newborn photographer is getting the family involved in baby pictures. Obviously this is totally up to you, but all of my full newborn photo sessions include parent and sibling pictures as an option for you, and it’s one I definitely encourage! It was so nice to get these sweet pictures of Hazel with her parents and big brother.

Eugene Oregon newborn and family photographer

I hope you’ve enjoyed the newborn pics of little Hazel and that they’ve put you in that feel-good holiday mood! Have a wonderful holiday season, and I hope I’ll be seeing lots of you in the studio in the new year!

 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top