Skip to main content

Eugene, Oregon baby and child photographer: Macie is FOUR!


Brandi brought in adorable Macie last month for a four-year-old milestone mini session. I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family ever since Macie was born, and have photographed this little girl and her brother on multiple occasions, as well as doing maternity sessions for mom when she was expecting each of them. It was great to have Macie in the studio again for some special birthday photos!

eugene oregon baby and child photographer


Brandi wasn’t planning to do milestone photos for her kids, but she referred a client who ended up booking a full session with me, so in return, she got a free milestone mini session for one of her kiddos. I am always looking to expand my photography business and reach new clients. Word of mouth is a great asset to my business, so when my clients support me in that way I like to show my appreciation with a meaningful gift. As a baby and child photographer, one of the most meaningful gifts I can give is professional pictures of your little one! Since Macie’s fourth birthday was coming up, Brandi decided to cash in her free session for some photos of the birthday girl.

Macie was having a unicorn birthday party, and she came all dressed up—complete with princess dress and unicorn crown. Too cute! When she was filling out the pre-session questionnaire with Brandi, she saw my carousel horse and immediately set her heart on using it in our pictures. Not exactly a unicorn, but close enough! We wanted to use a couple of other props as well, so we did our other photos first and saved the carousel horse for last. It worked really well as a bribing tool! Honestly though, Macie is a little ham and does enjoy showing off for the camera, so it didn’t take much convincing. Mostly it was just corralling (if you’ll pardon the pun) her boundless energy and getting her to do the specific poses we wanted. It worked like a charm and we got some great photographs to capture not only her birthday, but her interests and personality at this age.

eugene oregon baby and child photographer

Baby and child milestone photography is a great way to keep a visual record of your kiddos as they grow up. Although birthdays are obviously a perfect time to get updated photos, since they’re easy to remember, milestone sessions can be scheduled at any point in your little one’s life. I offer both full and mini milestone photo shoots at my Eugene, Oregon photography studio. Check out my investment page if you’d like to learn more, or contact me with any questions. You can also scroll through the babies and children section of my portfolio for inspiration and ideas. From toddlers to teens, and from studio cake smashes to outdoor sessions, there are a myriad of different ways you can record and celebrate your child’s life as they grow. I would love to offer my services as you mark a special occasion or just capture the precious, everyday moments of childhood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.