Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Eugene, Oregon newborn photographer: Welcome Shaylee!

 Happy Wednesday, everybody! Halfway through the week—we got this! I hope your week is going great, but if not, here’s a little something to brighten it up. Because baby pictures make everything better!

Eugene, Oregon newborn photographer, infant girl on pink background

Ashley, Heath, and big sister Shelby brought beautiful new baby Shaylee to see me for a newborn photography session. They made the drive to my Eugene, Oregon photography studio all the way from Drain, and I’m so glad they did! It was a pleasure to meet this sweet family and spend a couple of hours with them capturing memories of this special time.

When I said Shaylee was beautiful, I meant it! Okay, okay, as a newborn photographer I admit, I think every baby I get to photograph is adorable. But with her milk white skin, blonde hair, and big gorgeous lips, Shaylee was seriously perfect and it was a joy to take pictures of her. Plus, she was an amazing sleeper to boot. I couldn’t have asked for better!

Oregon newborn photographer, baby girl in froggy pose

Since Shaylee was so cooperative, our session went really smoothly. I have lots of tricks up my sleeve when it comes to calming fussy babies, but it’s even better when I don’t have to use them! We were able to get tons of great shots, both of baby by herself and of baby with her parents and big sister. Shelby was such a sweetie and did a wonderful job with little sis. A lot of times when I do newborn and sibling pictures, it’s with a toddler sibling, so it’s kind of fun to work with kiddos that are just a tiny bit older. We have more posing options since they’re better able to interact safely with an infant, and it’s just fun to see their personalities and how nurturing they are with the newest member of the family.

newborn and family photographer Eugene, Oregon

Picking out colors for your newborn photography session is always fun. We did lots of pale pink with Shaylee, along with some splashes of color and a few black and white pictures to mix things up. Turned out so cute!

What a great experience to meet Ashley, Heath, and their adorable girls! And I’m super happy that I’ll see them in the studio again! Ashley decided to invest in the full first year package, so she’ll be bringing Shaylee in every three months over the first year for milestone baby and child photography sessions. I feel so lucky that I’ll be able to see them regularly, and I’m so excited to watch this baby girl grow! Can’t wait until our next session together!

Newborn photography Eugene/Springfield OR

Thanks so much for stopping by the website! I hope you’ve found everything you’re looking for. If you have questions or are interested in booking a session, please get in touch with me. I’m an award-winning Eugene, Oregon photographer who specializes in maternity, family, baby and child, and newborn photography. It’s my pleasure to provide professional portraits for families throughout Oregon, so whatever stage of life your family is in, I’d love to record those precious memories!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top