Eugene, Oregon Family Photographer: Big Little School Family Mini Sessions

I extended a special mini session to the families of Big Little School where my daughter attends preschool.  And the lovely director, Lee, approved!  It was such a fun day for me!  I got to meet so many adorable kiddos that go to the same school as my daughter, and also their wonderful families :) Enjoy!

eugene, or family photography

eugene, or family photography

eugene, or family photography

eugene, or child photography

eugene, or family photography

eugene, or child photography

eugene, or child photography

eugene, or family photography

eugene, or family photography

eugene, or child photography

eugene, or family photography

eugene, or child photography

eugene, or child photography

eugene, or family photography

eugene, or child photography




No comments:

Post a Comment