Thursday, December 22, 2016

Eugene, Oregon Maternity Photographer: Cassi

I absolutely loved the lace robe that Cassi brought to her maternity session.  So I went and found one like it so I can have my own for the studio :)  Yay!  I'm so excited to meet their little one that will be arriving very soon.  Enjoy!

eugene oregon maternity photographer

eugene oregon maternity photography




























Eugene and Springfield, Oregon newborn photographer, newborn photography, maternity photographer, maternity photography, baby and child photographer, baby and child photography, Eugene Oregon Photographer, Eugene Oregon Photography, Eugene Oregon newborn photographer, Eugene Oregon maternity photographer, Eugene Oregon baby photographer, Eugene Oregon child photographer, Eugene Oregon family photographer, best newborn photographer Eugene, Oregon, Award Winning newborn photographer, Award winning photographer in Eugene.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top