Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month mini with Aiden



Aiden came to see me again last month for his six month mini baby photography session. I love seeing him every three months! It’s great to see how he’s doing, to see all the changes as he grows, and to snap a few shots as a record of this precious time. I also enjoy catching up with his parents, Andy and Ashley. They’re such nice people and so happy to have Aiden in their lives. It’s fun to hear about their parenting adventures! Since this was a mini session, we only got a small selection of photographs, but Aiden made every single one unique and special. Enjoy!

eugene oregon baby photographer


Aiden is so adorable! He is a chunky little fella with the cutest round face, and the absolute best chubby cheeks. And those dimples in his hands! Completely irresistible. I love the outfit his mom brought him in too. Bow ties and baby boys were clearly designed to go together, and I thought the orange and blue combo was great. Since we had such a fun, cheerful color scheme ready-made in Aiden’s outfit, we really didn’t worry about working any other colors into our session. Ashley chose a very simple backdrop that was totally perfect and made Aiden the center of attention in every shot. We only used a couple of props, also in very neutral colors, and I really like the simplicity and flow that our minimalistic approach gave to this baby photography session. 

eugene oregon baby photographer

As a Eugene, Oregon photographer, one of the best things I find about watching babies grow is seeing their little personalities blossom. Aiden was very animated for me during his session, and gave me a wonderful variety of facial expressions that were really fun to capture. His mouth and eyes are so round when he’s curious about something—and he was definitely curious about me and my camera! He also gave me some really sweet smiles—the infectious kind where you can’t help smiling back! He had a great time talking to himself, playing with his toes (something I really wanted to do too, but had to resist!), and staring at my camera trying to figure out what in the world it was. He’s clearly a very happy baby, with a talent for entertaining himself and everybody else! Mom and Dad were sure lucky to get such a chill and contented little guy. 

It was fantastic to welcome Aiden and his mom and dad to my photography studio in Eugene, Oregon for another visit. They’re always such a pleasure to work with, and it’s a privilege to be a small part of their family’s journey as I record some of the exciting milestones in their lives. I hope I get to see them lots more in the future! Aiden brought a smile to my face as I took these pictures, and his sunny disposition was exactly what I needed in the middle of this cold, wintery weather. He’ll always be a welcome visitor in my studio!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top