Skip to main content

Eugene, Oregon family photographer: Amber, Grant, and Goldie


Amber and Grant brought their adorable daughter, Goldie, to my photography studio in Eugene, Oregon last month for two year and family pictures. I have done a couple of sessions for this family before, both in and out of the studio, and I just love working with them. They are such sweet people and I’m always glad when we have the chance to get together and capture some more memories!

eugene oregon baby and child photographer


We used really simple backgrounds and props in this session, keeping things very minimal so we could focus on those beautiful faces. It gave our session a very crisp, clean feel that I like, and the splash of greenery we used for some of our backdrops was just the thing for springtime. And it’s possible that with Goldie’s bright smile to illuminate things, I could have done away with lighting altogether!

eugene oregon family photographer

Goldie has a wonderful personality and really shines in front of the camera. She has always been so happy from the very first time I met her when she was just a year old, and during this family photography session she was just as full of smiles and giggles as I remember her being. She is also growing into such a gorgeous girl! Big blue eyes, absolutely perfect skin, (already slightly bronzed just from the mild May rays of Oregon sunshine—I’m jealous!), the biggest, most contagious smile, and those amazing golden curls. She was great about posing for me too, clearly loved having her picture taken, and had some of the cutest stances (not to mention those adorable outfits her mom picked out for her. I mean seriously, can we talk about those strappy heels?) Step aside, Shirley Temple! We’ve got a new star in front of the camera!

eugene oregon baby and child photographer

Most of our time together was spent doing a child photography session focused on Goldie, but we made sure there was room for some lovely updated family pictures too—including the most important update of all: announcing baby number two! Amber and Grant are expecting this new little one to join their family in the fall, and I couldn’t be happier for them. Goldie and her parents have such a fantastic time together that I’m confident it’s going to be a situation where it’s the more the merrier! Amber and Grant have already proved themselves to be great parents, and I have a feeling Goldie is going to have a lot of fun being a big sister. This baby is sure lucky to be part of such a fun, close family.

eugene oregon family photographer

I have so much fun being a Eugene, Oregon photographer, especially when I get to work with amazing families like this one. It was great to catch up on their news (especially the big news!) and do a photo shoot with them again. I hope I’ll see them and their “plus one” in the fall. It’s possible that I might even be able to handle saying goodbye to summer if I have a treat like that waiting for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.