Friday, July 6, 2018

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Genevieve!


Tess and Tim brought in their two beautiful daughters, Chiara and Genevieve, for a six month baby photography session for their youngest. Although we focused mostly on little Genevieve, we made sure to include everyone and ended up getting lots of great pictures of the whole family. Since full sessions of any kind can include parent and sibling images, they’re a great opportunity to get some updated family photos at the same time you’re recording your baby’s childhood.

eugene oregon baby photographer


I have loved seeing this family over the years, ever since Chiara was a newborn. They are great people and so much fun to work with. Really getting to know my repeat customers and watch their kiddos as they grow up is one of the best parts of my job as a Eugene, Oregon photographer, and this family is one of my favorites! 

eugene oregon baby photographer

Chiara and Genevieve are growing into such beautiful girls. They were both absolutely gorgeous as newborns, and looking back over the photographs from my six month session with Chiara, I can’t believe how much her baby sister looks like she did at that age. If you don’t believe me, check out Chiara’s six month pictures here. Their big brown eyes, beautiful dark skin, and soft brown hair are just to die for! What a couple of cuties. The pictures of the two of them together are so great, and you can totally tell that they’re sisters and are going to be such good friends as they grow up. The matching outfits Mom brought for the girls were adorable and did a great job of accentuating the resemblance between them. They look so much like their beautiful mama, but I can see a lot of their dad in them too. 

eugene oregon baby and child photographer

Both the girls were so good for me. I remember them being great little sleepers as newborns, and they continue to spoil me with their good behavior every time I see them. No complaints here! I am such a lucky baby and child photographer! Chiara was always super happy as a baby and now that she’s a little girl she has such a sweet smile, and although Genevieve was a little less sure about me, we managed to get a couple giggles out of her too. 

eugene oregon family photographer

The photos we got of the whole family together are probably my favorites. They just look like they’re having a great time together, and you’d never know I was having them do specific poses. Their pictures look completely natural and spontaneous—it’s awesome! No wonder I look forward to seeing them whenever they bring their girls in to document a bit more of their growing up years.  

It was fantastic to have this sweet family in my photography studio in Eugene, Oregon once again. As always, we had a great time together, got some wonderful pictures, and created memories of another amazing photography adventure! I have loved being their family photographer over the last couple of years, and hope I will continue to see them often.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top