Skip to main content

Eugene, Oregon baby and child photographer: 6-month mini with Bennett!


Amy and Kyle brought Bennett back to my Eugene, Oregon photography studio for his six-month mini milestone session. I photographed him as a newborn and it was great to see him again! He is such a character and a total show-off in front of the camera! Our session went way too fast. I could have spent all day taking pictures of this sweetie!

eugene oregon baby and child photographer


I loved the cute and colorful dinosaur outfit Bennett wore for our baby photography session. It set the tone for a fun, bright session, and that’s exactly what we did. We incorporated my multi-colored raindrop background for an extra splash of color (pardon the pun—I couldn’t resist), and a beautiful rainbow blanket. It turned out great and was exactly what we were looking for. All the colors give it such a happy, cheerful feel. Bennett is also a rainbow baby, so it was appropriate in that way as well. I think incorporating rainbows is a wonderful way to remember and honor an older sibling who has passed on. After the storm comes a rainbow—and Bennett is one of the brightest rainbows I know!

The bright colors really do reflect Bennett’s personality. He is such a happy baby and his smile just lights up the room! He did a wonderful job for me and was so good throughout the entire baby photography session. Occasionally I’ll get a six-month-old who is fussy or overstimulated by the new environment, but not Bennett. He had a great time and I loved watching him giggle and grin for the camera. I remember he was super easy for his newborn pictures too, so he’s been a very contented little guy right from the get-go.

eugene oregon baby and child photographer

Bennett is getting to that age where he’s figuring out how to scootch around on his tummy and move from point A to point B without mom and dad’s help. He’s not quite there yet, but I have a feeling he’s going to be quite the little adventurer once he’s mastered the whole locomotion thing. Look out, mom and dad—nothing is ever the same once a baby works out how to cruise around on their own!

We used my wooden airplane and hollow log props to add an extra element of fun to our six-month photos. Bennett loved laying on his belly on top of the airplane (with a nice cushy blanket to keep him comfortable, of course), and gave me the most adorable expressions.

eugene oregon baby and child photographer

I’m looking forward to being the baby photographer for this young man again in a few months, when we’re planning to have him back in the studio for one-year photos. It is so rewarding to connect with amazing families like this one, and to watch these precious kiddos grow. To me, my work as a Eugene, Oregon photographer is much more than a career: it’s an art form, a passion, and a gift I’m blessed to share with others. I love forging a special relationship with my clients and celebrating these exciting milestones with them!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.