Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Zoey


This gorgeous mother-to-be was interested in a studio maternity photography session, but also loved the idea of a milk bath. Fortunately, there’s really no need to choose between them! For a small additional fee we can roll both types of sessions into one, starting out in the studio and then finishing up with milk bath photos. It’s a great option if you really want both kinds of pictures, and is a wonderful way to add some variety to your maternity photo collection.

eugene oregon maternity photographer


Zoey brought her own black dress with boots. Such a simple but sexy outfit! She wore her black dress for part of the studio portion of our shoot, and wore my dark red gown for several of our shots as well. I have a nice variety of maternity gowns at my Eugene, Oregon photography studio, so whether you have your own outfit or not, I’m sure to have something in a color and style that works for you.

eugene oregon maternity photographer

eugene oregon maternity photographer

Zoey’s husband was able to join us for photos too, which was great. It’s always fun when dad can be in on the excitement of a maternity shoot and all the other preparations for welcoming a new baby. They’re such a cute couple, and I know they’re going to be amazing parents. They were both super excited for their little one to arrive.

eugene oregon studio maternity photography

After some time in the studio, we headed to my master bath for some milk bath maternity photography. Milk baths are always so pretty, and as a maternity photographer I think they’re a lot of fun to shoot as well.

We had gone with fairly dark colors in the studio, but we decided on a lighter, very feminine feel for the milk bath. I had ordered some beautiful flowers with really soft pinks and purples, and they looked so pretty! Zoey decided to wear my white lace gown for this part of our session, and I love the way these photos turned out. The light colors are a great contrast for Zoey’s dark hair, and really bring out those amazing black and deep brown shades.

eugene oregon maternity milk bath photographer

It had been quite a while since I did a maternity photography session (I think my last one was before Christmas), and even longer since I did a milk bath, so I really enjoyed doing these photos for Zoey. She’s absolutely gorgeous and it was wonderful to meet her and help her and her husband record that special time.

Are you expecting? For professional, personalized maternity photos, please get in touch! I would be delighted to help you capture memories of this incredible stage in your life. As you can see if you glance through my maternity portfolio, I enjoy making my clients’ sessions unique to them. No matter what style you’d like for your maternity photography session, I can help you make it a reality.

I also specialize in newborn, family, and baby and child milestone photo sessions. I hope you’ll choose Shanna Chess Photography for all your portrait photography needs!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top