Saturday, July 20, 2013

Eugene, Oregon Wedding Photographer: Tyler + Bethany

I had the pleasure of working alongside my wedding photographer the last weekend of June.  Bryan and I have stayed in touch over the last 4 years since my wedding and he has been a great mentor to me when it comes to photography.  I was so happy when he moved back to Oregon so that I had a family photographer that I could trust for my personal family photos, and someone that would be a nearby resource when I needed photography help.  When I was hired to do my first wedding (coming later this summer!), I decided to ask Bryan if he had any weddings that I could 2nd shoot for so I would be more prepared.  And sure enough, he had one on June 30th!  We weren't sure if I would make it or not, because it was a mere 5 days before my due date (and 2 days before I actually delivered!) but I made it!  And I was able to be his 2nd shooter for about 5 hours that day.

Tyler and Bethany had a gorgeous ceremony and reception in Creswell, Oregon at River's Edge.  It was a beautiful and hot day but perfect for a ceremony down at the river.  The bride and groom were both gorgeous and their guests had a fantastic time.  Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Collins!

And thank you again to Bryan with Absolutely Impressive for allowing me to come along for such a great learning experience!

Eugene, OR Wedding photographer

Eugene, OR Wedding photographer

Eugene, OR Wedding photographer

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top