Eugene, Oregon Family Photographer: 2013 Christmas Mini Sessions

Here are a couple pictures of each wonderful family I had the pleasure of photographing yesterday.  There were 7 families total and they all looked amazing in their coordinating outfits!  And those kiddos--oh my gosh, aren't they just adorable!?!  I had so much fun and thank you to all the families that joined me out at Porter's Yuletide Christmas Tree Farm.  I think I will probably want to do this every year!  Enjoy!

eugene or family photography christmas mini

eugene or family photography christmas mini

eugene or family photography christmas mini

eugene or family photography christmas mini

eugene or family photography christmas mini

eugene or family photography christmas mini

eugene or family photography christmas mini

eugene or family photography christmas mini

1 comment: