Sunday, February 9, 2014

Eugene, Oregon Portrait Photographer: Valentine's Mini Sessions

I loved my set-up for my first set of Valentine's Mini Sessions--I only wish the weather was a little bit nicer to me this weekend!  Eugene has gotten more snow in the past few days than I have ever seen!  I've lived here for almost 12 years.  We got almost a foot of snow!  So of course, that made it a little difficult to get to the studio space I rented and in turn, it was difficult, or even impossible, for some clients to get to me.  I had 7 sessions scheduled and completed 5, so not too bad of a turnout :)  Thankfully, I am able to fit the other 2 clients in on a different date.

I started the Valentine's set-up with my two daughters and they were followed by 3 beautiful families.  Enjoy!
eugene, or baby child photography


eugene, or baby child photography

eugene, or baby child photography

eugene, or baby child photography


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top