Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Eugene, Oregon Baby Photographer: Tyler is 6 Months Old!

So this was my first "real" session in the studio--not a mini session where I have one set-up and have short little sessions back to back.  This was the real deal--up to 2 hours and now that I'm in my studio and have all my props in there, parents can look at what I have and pick and choose what they want!  And that's what Tyler's mom did :)  She had so many cute ideas and brought some super cute hats!  Which made me realize I have pretty much only newborn sized hats and that I need to work on my older baby and toddler sizes.  So we had a great time and I absolutely loved taking this little guy's pictures.  We even used my front yard for a few shots since the rain took a break.  Enjoy!

Eugene, OR Baby Photography bowtie

Eugene, OR Baby Photography

Eugene, OR Baby Photography airplane

Eugene, OR Baby Photography friends

Eugene, OR Baby Photography basket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top