Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Eugene Springfield, Oregon Family Photographer: Melinda and Family

Melinda is actually from Arizona and was in the Hillsboro area visiting her husbands family.  And Melinda is also actually one of my prop vendors from Little Man Props!  We met in a Facebook group for prop purchasing and when she scheduled her trip she contacted me to see if I was available for a family session.  It was so much fun meeting a prop vendor and she even brought me a little goody bag :)

We had a different location picked out at first, but the weather shifted on us and the chances were good for rain.  Since I do not know the Portland area very well, I started asking around in local photography Facebook groups to see if photographers up there had any ideas for covered locations.  Someone suggested Jenkins Estate so off I went to Google.  It looked beautiful and had a few different covered options so I sent the info to Melinda.  Who would have guessed that is where her in-laws had their wedding reception!?!  How special :)  It for sure rained pretty hard a couple times, and in some pictures you can see the misty rain drops, but we still got great photos :)  Enjoy!

eugene springfield or family photography

eugene springfield or family photography jenkins estate

eugene springfield or family photography beaverton

eugene springfield or family photography

eugene springfield or family photography jenkins estate gate house

eugene springfield or family photography

eugene springfield or family photography

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top