Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Eugene Springfield, Oregon Baby Photographer: Adeline is ONE!!

Adeline was so fun to photograph!  Her little smile was absolutely contagious.  She laughed and exclaimed "Yeah!" and was just too cute!  And I love when babies love their cake!  She could have been there all night long with her cake.  Usually babies let me know they are done and over it but we had to cut Adeline off!  Her aunt came with her mom and she is just oh so crafty.  She made the "1", the ice cream garland and sign and the cake!  And it looked yummy :)  Enjoy!  And Happy Birthday Adeline!

eugene springfield or baby photography

eugene springfield or baby photography one year old

eugene springfield or baby photography cake smash

1 comment :

  1. I just saw this blog! I loved all the photos you took of my sweet girl!! :-) thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top