Eugene Springfield, Oregon Baby Photographer: Marshall is 6 Months

Oh my gosh, Marshall is such a Gerber baby!  He has grown so much since I did his newborn session but he is as adorable as ever!  And his big brother, Danny, did great getting some fun brother pictures.  I was also so excited to use my new hot air balloon prop :)  Enjoy!!

eugene springfield oregon baby photography


eugene springfield oregon baby photography fedora

eugene springfield oregon baby photography brothers

eugene springfield oregon baby photography hot air balloon

And Marshall was the first baby to get my new client gift!  He got a set of 2 burp rags with my logo on them :)  One of them is pictured here.  I also have super cute crayon rolls for toddlers too :)

eugene springfield oregon baby photography client gift burp rag

No comments:

Post a Comment