Skip to main content

Eugene Springfield, Oregon Newborn Photographer: Welcome Silas

This little guy has a big amazing family!  A gorgeous older sister and two very handsome older brothers--I just know Silas will be a heartbreaker!  I love love the shots I got with his siblings and the Blessings sign his mama brought.  And of course loved the shots of Silas with his mom and dad.  Sarah, his mama, told me she would love a picture breastfeeding Silas.  I almost jumped with joy :)  I love and support all the kinds of ways a mother chooses to feed her child, and I was excited to capture Sarah and Silas during their's.  He was 16 days old at the time of our shoot, so he was a little more awake than most babies I photograph, but that's okay--he was a trooper and did great awake too.  Enjoy!

eugene springfield or newborn photography dad siblings overalls

eugene springfield or newborn photography mom breastfeeding

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.