Skip to main content

Eugene Springfield, Oregon Portrait Photographer: Christmas Mini Sessions 2014

Phew!  What a great last 2 weekends!  I had 22 mini sessions this year and unfortunately had to turn a few people away.  I just didn't think I could get everything edited in time for everyone to get their Christmas cards out.  But I'm so thankful for the success this year and couldn't have done it without all the amazing families that joined me out at Cheshire Knoll Christmas Tree Farm.  Michael and Bonnie are the owners and they are just the sweetest people!  They let me use their gorgeous property and let me store any items that I didn't want to haul back and forth since they are pretty far out :)  Please keep them in mind for your Christmas tree needs this year.

And Santa was a hit!  He is just as amazing as we all thought Santa would be ;)  Please let me know if you need his number up at the North Pole--he is available for some appearances before the big day.  I had him hang out in the trees for the beginning of the sessions so I could get the family pictures done just in case any of the kiddos were a little scared and upset with Santa being there.  A few cried and some were too shy to sit in his lap, but overall I think it went really well!  Even in the freezing cold temps the 2nd weekend!  The looks on some of the kids' faces just makes me smile with every part of my being.  Almost makes me a little teary to see the joy in their faces.  They loved having Santa read them a book and of course get cookies and candy canes (even some of the moms and dads too ;) ).

Enjoy and Happy Holidays :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.