Thursday, January 22, 2015

Eugene and Springfield, Oregon Newborn Photographer: Welcome Harbor!

SHE's here!  Yes, she is a girl :)  I like to say I was totally right--ever since my sister told me she was pregnant, I had a feeling it was a girl.  But to be honest, I really had no idea.  It was just a guess and a gut feeling.  But she's here and beautiful and healthy and has amazing hair :)  She was great during her session!  We got so many setups and since she is my niece, we did some more a few days later too.  Of course we had to do a airplane setup since my brother-in-law is a pilot.  And we also incorporated some special items to represent the special angels she has watching over her.  Harbor's middle name is Elizabeth after her daddy's grandma.  We took some pictures of her holding a heart necklace that was her's.  Also, her grandpa was a crab fisherman so we did a cute setup with a stuffed crab.  And with her name and with my sister and her husband being from "The Harbor" I finally got to use my beach backdrop with a newborn :)  Enjoy!

eugene springfield oregon newborn photography

eugene springfield oregon newborn photography parents
eugene springfield oregon newborn photographer
eugene springfield oregon newborn photography beach
eugene springfield oregon newborn photography pilot airplane
eugene springfield oregon newborn photography macro

2 comments :

  1. What an adorable baby!! Beautiful images!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. I love all of her smiles! The one with dad is so sweet! Eugene has such a talented newborn photographer!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top