Thursday, February 12, 2015

Eugene and Springfield, Oregon Maternity Photographer: Sarah and Drew

Sarah and Drew are just absolutely adorable.  Sarah told me before our session that her and her husband tend to never look right in photos....that they are always posed weird and just don't know what to do.  So they decided they wanted a professional to help them document her pregnancy.  I don't know what they were talking about!  They were super cute one second and then smoking hot another!  I love their tattoos as well :)  And I can't wait to meet their baby boy when I do their Fresh 48 session next month!  Enjoy!

eugene springfield oregon maternity photography


eugene springfield oregon maternity photography
eugene springfield oregon maternity photographer
eugene springfield oregon maternity photographer

1 comment :

Back to Top