Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Eugene and Springfield, Oregon Newborn Photographer: Welcome Tucker!

Sweet little Tucker made a scary entrance into this world at not quite 32 weeks gestation.  He was in the NICU a little over 4 weeks and made it into my studio at almost 5 weeks old just weighing a little more than 5 pounds.  He was super teeny AND super sleepy :)  His session was a record for my quickest newborn session--we were complete in 1.5 hours!  And oh my goodness, he is just super adorable and was so nice to me by going into all the poses.  And he didn't even pee or poop on me!  Angel baby ;)  I can't wait for him to come and visit me for his milestone sessions--4 of them until he turns 1!  It will be exciting to see how much he grows.  Enjoy!

eugene springfield oregon newborn photographer


eugene springfield oregon newborn photographer blue and grey
eugene springfield oregon newborn photographer tree stump
eugene springfield oregon newborn photography
eugene springfield oregon newborn photographer family

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top