Eugene and Springfield, Oregon Baby and Child Photographer: Studio Christmas Mini Sessions

My demand for Christmas minis is so high, that I decided to add a day of in-studio mini sessions.  This way I didn't have to worry about weather and was able to find a weekend that gave me enough time to edit the images so clients had them back in time to order Christmas cards.  I absolutely loved by backdrops and props for these sessions!  I think they turned out so adorable :)  Enjoy!

eugene springfield oregon baby photographer christmas

eugene springfield oregon baby child photographer christmas
eugene springfield oregon baby child photographer christmas
eugene springfield oregon baby photography christmas
eugene springfield oregon baby child photographer christmas















Eugene and Springfield, Oregon newborn photographer, newborn photography, maternity photographer, maternity photography, baby and child photographer, baby and child photography


No comments:

Post a Comment