Thursday, August 18, 2016

Eugene, Oregon Baby and Child Photography: Beautiful Summer Nights

There's a beautiful field near my new studio that I have fallen in love with since late Spring.  It has so many different stages and they are all beautiful.  I really loved the idea of doing Summer mini sessions there.  The problem in my opinion, is I really only like photographing outdoors during Golden Hour--the 1 hour before sunset.  I actually like it best 15-20 minutes before sunset because the lighting is gorgeous.  Since that doesn't really work with the nature of my normal mini sessions (I usually schedule back-to-back all day long, I decided to do 2 nights per week for 3 weeks in July.  I did the last 45 minutes before sunset and did 2 families per night.  It resulted in some amazingly gorgeous images.  And I was so happy to meet some new clients as well.  Enjoy!

eugene, Oregon child photographer

eugene, Oregon child photographyeugene, Oregon baby photographer
eugene, Oregon family photographer
eugene, Oregon child photographer
eugene, Oregon child photography
eugene, Oregon child photographer
eugene, Oregon baby photographer
eugene, Oregon baby photography
eugene, Oregon child photographer




































Eugene and Springfield, Oregon newborn photographer, newborn photography, maternity photographer, maternity photography, baby and child photographer, baby and child photography, Eugene Oregon Photographer, Eugene Oregon Photography

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top