Skip to main content

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Heather and Family


This was such a fun maternity photography session, and I can’t wait to share the photos with you! Heather and Daniel are expecting a boy any day now (I’m hoping to see him in the studio sometime early next month) after four girls. Although I’m sure dad loves to be surrounded by all these gorgeous girls, he also has to be thrilled that he finally gets a little guy in his life, and the girls are obviously excited to welcome their new baby brother.

eugene oregon maternity photographer


With so many big sisters, this baby boy is sure to be well taken care of when he arrives, and mom is one lucky lady to have all these amazing helpers! Bailey (age 13), Carly (age 12), Annie (age 10), and Peyton (age 5) are such fun, sweet girls, and it was great to have them all in the studio with their mom and dad as they joined in this maternity photography mini session. I always think it’s great when other kiddos are included in the pictures to welcome a new baby. 

Since this was a mini session, and since we had a larger family to work with, we stuck with one backdrop and just a few props so we could use our time as efficiently as possible. With her beautiful hair, string of pearls, and manicured nails, I’m sure you can tell that Heather is an elegant lady who loves anything “glam,” so I brought in my ivory colored chair, chaise longue, and fur throw to add some style to our photographs. Those were just extra touches though—this is a beautiful family who doesn’t need a thing in the way of props to make them look good.

eugene oregon maternity photographer

The girls were fantastic about posing for me, and I was able to get some great shots with them—whether that was with the whole family, or one-on-one with mom. They’ve all got great smiles and such fun, unique personalities. One of my favorite things about being a Eugene, Oregon photographer is the opportunity I have to meet new people so frequently, and I enjoyed getting to know the girls just a little bit in the short amount of time we were able to spend together. They were also perfectly color-coordinated in blue and white (Heather’s influence, I’m sure), which was a wonderful choice both for a baby boy and for the fair features they’ve inherited from mom. 

eugene oregon maternity photographer

It was a delight to have this family in my photography studio in Eugene, Oregon, and I am looking forward to seeing them again very soon when I do the newborn photographs for their soon-to-arrive little one. I’m so glad Heather asked me to be her maternity photographer! I don’t often get to work with older kids or such big families, so it was an extra fun session for me. Heather and Daniel have an amazing group of kids here, and I have no doubt that with the addition of a fifth, things are only going to get better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.