Skip to main content

Eugene Oregon baby photographer: 3 months with Kellyn and Quinn


The three months since I last saw twins Kellyn and Quinn have flown by, and I was delighted to see them on my schedule again. They came in about a month ago for their three month milestone photography session, and it was so fun to see them again. They are a pair of cuties for sure! I feel like I’m going to get to know them so well, since I’ve been their baby photographer since—well, since before they were born really, with Betty Lou’s maternity session, and I get to continue to see them every three months through their first year of life!

eugene oregon baby photographer


The whole family was able to make it again, which was great! As a Eugene, Oregon photographer I see a lot of babies, and I can honestly say that Shawn and Betty Lou have every right to be bursting with pride about their little ones, although I don’t know how they manage to keep up with it all! It’s definitely a team effort and they are performing the balancing act beautifully. Big sister Josie is as adorable as ever: a wonderful older sibling and helper, and always so good for me during our photography sessions. Her blonde pigtails and mischievous smile are the best!

Quinn is definitely catching up to her brother in terms of size, but Kellyn still has a couple of pounds on her. Even though he’s a twin, I guess he wanted to try out the role of big brother, and realized the only way he could do it was weight! They are both chunky little monkeys now though, with sweet rolls of baby fat and chubby round faces. They are trying out their expressions too, and both gave me such cute looks as I took pictures. I mean, are you kidding me? Look at those faces! 

eugene oregon baby photographer

Three month baby photography sessions can be a little tricky since babies this age can’t sit up on their own yet, and their awake time is still pretty limited, but the twins were troopers, and despite the fact that one or the other of them kept dozing off in front of the camera we still managed to get the shots Betty Lou wanted. 

I loved the way Kellyn and Quinn matched in their denim and white outfits, even though the styles were clearly either all boy or all girl. We did a bit of a throwback to their newborn session with the aqua color that Kellyn wore when I last photographed them, but mostly we went with an all new look, with contrasting white and dark blue. The aqua and Josie’s pretty sundress added all the color we needed. 

eugene oregon baby photographer

What a treat to see this family in my photography studio in Eugene, Oregon again. They all look fantastic and I’m glad to see that they’re doing so well. It was great to catch up with Shawn and Betty Lou and to see their kiddos and how much the babies have grown! I’m already excited for their six month session!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.