Skip to main content

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6 months with Kellyn and Quinn!


Guess who I got to welcome back to my photography studio in Eugene, Oregon? That’s right! Kellyn and Quinn are growing up so fast and in July it was time for their six month mini milestone session. I have been the baby photographer for these cuties since they arrived: I photographed these sweet twins a couple of times shortly after their birth and have seen them every three months since—which I love! It’s great to see their little milestones as they develop and to capture that action-packed first year of life. 

eugene oregon baby photographer


I noticed that both of them have gotten much more smiley and expressive since I last saw them. Their little grins are just adorable and they both seem to love tummy time! They are very close to sitting up independently, but we still propped them up when we did any seated shots during this session to make sure they didn’t fall over. That’s never fun, and I always want people to have a good time in my studio!

Kellyn was quite a bit bigger than his twin sister when they were born, but Quinn has slowly been catching up with her bro in terms of size, and I think she’s finally done it. I love her rolls of baby fat—both of these babies are so round-faced and cute! They’re old enough that it’s easy to tell them apart now—I think Kellyn especially looks a lot like his mama. 

eugene oregon baby photographer

Their daddy, Shawn, wasn’t able to make it to this baby photography session, but mom (Betty Lou) and big sister (Josie) joined in on some of the shots, which was a lot of fun. Josie is doing great with her younger siblings, and was fantastic for me in the studio. She always is! I can only imagine how busy life must get when you’re taking care of twins, so I’m sure Josie’s parents are glad to have such a big helper. 

We did lots of denim and white, kind of a throwback to their three month session, and also used the same blocks prop we had used last time (changing the numbers, of course, to show how very grownup they’re getting!) We added some orange and teal in this session as well, matching the colors Josie had in her pretty sundress, and (aside from the blocks) tried different props than we had used previously. Sometimes it’s fun to use a prop repeatedly at different stages of baby’s life, but sometimes it’s fun to just mix things up and keep it new!

eugene oregon baby photographer

It has been so much fun to be the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family over the past several months, and I’m looking forward to continuing that relationship. Quinn and Kellyn are doing so well, and I already can’t wait to see them for their nine month session. Six to nine months is actually one of my favorite ages for babies: they are so curious about the world, so happy to interact with you, and of course, unfailingly adorable!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.