Skip to main content

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month mini with Austin


I loved seeing this adorable little guy again—this time for a six-month mini baby photography session. I did Austin’s newborn photos when he first arrived and I can’t believe how quickly time has flown. He has gotten so big and is such a cutie! It was fun to see him and catch up with his mom, Dana. Austin’s dad, Josh, had to work on the day we did this photo session, so no catching up with one of my favorite realtors, but hopefully I’ll get the whole family into my Eugene, Oregon photography studio again at some point. Dana and Austin and I had a great time together!

eugene oregon baby photographer


Austin was so smiley for me! No teeth yet, so just a big pink grin that I totally loved! Sometimes babies this age can be a little fussy in the studio, but this little guy seemed to enjoy every minute of it. He was also really strong! He liked showing off his newly developed skills of sitting up and walking (with a bit of help, of course!) He was very proud of himself, and I have no doubt he’ll be walking on his own in no time. Look out, mom and dad! I well remember those days when baby first learns to walk. Such an exciting time, for sure, but let me tell you: life is never the same again!

I loved the stripy button-up shirt and dark jeans Dana brought him in. They make him look all grown up! We used gray, blue, and brown in Austin’s newborn session six months ago and did a bit of a throwback to that this time with his baby photography session: Plenty of blue in our props and backdrop, just a touch of brown with my hollow stump, and a couple of black and white photos mixed in. I’m really happy with the way it turned out. 

eugene oregon baby photographer

This little man had an awesome time hamming it up for the camera! He was super good about being photographed when he was a newborn. On that occasion he slept the whole time, which is exactly what I want for newborn pictures! He is still the perfect photography subject, but now that he’s older he got a real kick out of giggling, making noises, and scooting around on his tummy. He is so darned cute!

Since Josh helped my husband and I so much with buying a new home, it’s a pleasure for me to return the favor by being the Eugene, Oregon photographer for his family. Although my husband and I have known Josh for a while, I first met Dana when she came in to the studio for Austin’s newborn pictures. I felt comfortable with her immediately. She is so nice and it was great to see her again and hear how things are going. Super glad I got to have her and Austin in the studio and that the session went so well. We really did have a fantastic time and I hope I’ll see them again soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.