Friday, September 6, 2019

Eugene, Oregon baby and child photographer: Annalise and Thea milestone session


I have been photographing this adorable family at least once a year ever since Annalise was born. They are some of my favorite clients! I love seeing Annalise and Thea grow up as I record the milestone of each passing year in my work as a Eugene, Oregon photographer. Parents Annabelle and Josh booked this annual session to celebrate their girls’ birthdays a while ago, but the time flew by! When I saw them, I couldn’t believe how big the girls had gotten! Hard to believe that Annalise is four already and Thea is two. It was great to get together with them again for another wonderful session!

eugene oregon baby and child photographer


I did a joint milestone baby and child photography session for these girls last year too, so it was really fun to do another sisters’ session with them—this time at the location we had originally planned on for last time. We did an outdoor photo session last year as well, and had chosen Dorris Ranch in Springfield, but due to construction and maintenance closures we had to find a last-minute replacement location. Since the weather was beautiful and we are blessed to live in an amazing part of the country it didn’t end up being a problem. Dorris Ranch was open this year though, so we decided to go for it. They still have some construction going on, but only by the barn, so we just used other areas of the park. There are so many pretty spots there!

eugene oregon children's photographer

Annalise is getting to be such a character! There is nothing shy about her. She had me laughing the whole time with her silly faces and big smile. She had no problem at all showing off for the camera! Thea looks up to her big sister so much and it was adorable to watch the two of them together. Little sis loves to follow Annalise’s lead, so we got some silly faces out of her too!

eugene oregon baby and child photography

eugene oregon milestone children photographer

I brought a few props from my Eugene, Oregon photography studio, and mom and dad brought an amazing balloon, but for the most part we just used the beautiful scenery as our photo setup. Getting kiddos to relax and play is part of my job as a baby and child photographer, and I find that the outdoors is always a great setting to accomplish that. And bubbles help too! Annalise had a great time blowing bubbles for me.

eugene oregon baby and child photographer

I’m glad we finally got to do our Dorris Ranch photo session! I’m already looking forward to the next milestone photography session with these two cuties!

Milestone baby and child photography sessions are a great way to preserve the memories as your little one grows up. Mini milestone sessions are available to clients who purchase a full newborn session with me, and full milestone sessions are open to everyone. If you’re interested in booking a photo shoot or would like to learn more, please contact me, or check out my investment page for pricing information. I can’t wait to hear from you!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top