Skip to main content

Eugene, Oregon newborn photographer: Welcome Easton!


I had so much fun doing this baby boy’s newborn photography session! Little Easton is such a cutie and it was great to see the whole family again. I worked with them when their daughter McKenzie was born and again for her one-year milestone session, and it’s always a joy to work with them. They are a wonderful family. I’ve known Brittany and Ryan for a while now—since before anyone started calling them mommy and daddy! They brought both of the kiddos to my Eugene, Oregon photography studio last month so we could get pictures of everyone.

eugene oregon newborn photographer


I was so excited about Easton’s arrival! Ryan and Brittany had an uphill battle trying to have their first baby (McKenzie decided to scare everyone by arriving nine weeks early and had to spend some time in the NICU)—so I was thrilled when I learned they were expecting little brother!

Big sister McKenzie did amazing with photos for me yet again. She is totally infatuated with her baby brother and loved on him so much during our newborn photography session. She’s such a cutie and it was fun to see her bright smile as she showed off baby Easton for me. It’s super fun to see older siblings taking care of the new little one.

eugene oregon newborn and family photographer

I have a ton of props, outfits, and accessories for clients to choose from when they come to see me. Theme and color preferences vary widely from one family to another, and I want your session to be unique to you, so I make sure I have plenty of choices for everyone. Ryan and Brittany requested a Ducks outfit. As a Eugene, Oregon photographer, I think it’s pretty much a requirement to have baby outfits in the local sports team colors! It’s a very popular choice with parents, many of whom are sports fans, and some of whom have connections with the University through work or school. Doesn’t Easton look adorable in his little green and yellow outfit?

eugene oregon newborn photography

Brittany and Ryan also chose my little deer hat. I have several animal hats like this and they are great for woodland and animal-themed nurseries, animal lovers, or just people who (like me) think babies look adorable in these cute and cozy caps.

Ryan is a pilot, so of course we had to use my wooden plane prop. This is one of my favorite props, especially for baby boys. I even have a nice soft helmet and goggles for your little pilot to wear.

Another great session with an amazing family! (No surprises there.) So happy for Brittany, Ryan, and their sweet family. Can’t wait until the next time I see them—in the studio or out!

eugene oregon newborn photographer

Shanna Chess Photography specializes in studio newborn photography sessions, as well as maternity, family, and baby and child milestone sessions. Recording your family’s memories is my passion! I hope you’ll come to Shanna Chess for all your portrait photography needs. Please contact me for details, or to book your session. I look forward to meeting you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.