Skip to main content

Eugene, Oregon newborn photographer: Welcome Jamison!


Bryn and Joshua brought their sweet rainbow baby to my studio in late February for a newborn photography session. They had booked a photo shoot with me in the past and I was heartbroken for them when we had to cancel due to the loss of their baby. As a loss mom myself, I know how hard that is and it hurt my heart that they were going through something so difficult. Knowing that piece of their story, I was thrilled when they contacted me again to let me know they were expecting. It was so special being able to welcome Jamison to my studio. He’s a beautiful little boy!

eugene oregon newborn photography


Jamison was born a little early and was just a tiny guy when we did these pictures. Totally healthy and happy though, and he did such a great job during his session. He was a great sleeper, and I couldn’t get over that adorable face and feathery hair. So cute!

eugene oregon studio newborn photography

As a newborn photographer, I want my clients’ time in the studio to be special. Welcoming a new baby is such an exciting thing! One of the ways I can make every session unique is by providing a wide variety of props, outfits, and backdrops to suit different color schemes and tastes. Sometimes these kinds of things are just a matter of style, but sometimes they can help tell a story. For example, I keep a collection of soft felt hearts at the studio, not just to match different colors, but because I can put them together into a rainbow. That’s exactly what we did during Jamison’s newborn photography session, as a way to give a glimpse into his family’s experiences and all that his arrival meant to them. Every family and new baby is unique, and I believe your session can express that. Feel free to let me know how I can make your session exactly right for you!

rainbow baby photographer eugene oregon

One of my favorite things about taking pictures of newborns is being able to capture all the details. Babies are so small and perfect, from tiny fingers and toes to delicate eyelashes and hair so soft you can barely feel it. Photographers are taught to zoom in on the details as well as show the big picture, and that’s never more fun to do than when you’re working with babies.

eugene oregon newborn photographer


It was so good to finally have this wonderful family in my Eugene, Oregon photography studio. It’s been a journey, but Jamison is absolutely precious and I loved meeting him. Couldn’t be happier for this awesome couple and their adorable little rainbow baby.

eugene oregon newborn and family photographer

Thanks for visiting the website! If you’re interested in learning more, feel free to check out session options and pricing, look through the photo gallery, or explore the studio. If you have other questions that aren’t answered on the site, or if you’re ready to book your session, I hope you’ll get in touch with me. I would love to hear from you, and would be honored to record your family’s memories.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.