Friday, July 17, 2020

Eugene, Oregon newborn photographer: Welcome Evan!


Hope everyone is enjoying the summer weather as much as I am! It’s been great to finally have some sunshine and warmth here in Eugene. Seems like summer was a long time coming this year, but I’m glad it’s here now. Time for fresh berries, lake trips, and of course, more amazing newborn photos!

eugene oregon studio newborn photographer


This was the first newborn photography session I did after opening the studio back up in mid-May. I was so excited to be able to welcome clients to my Eugene, Oregon photography studio again! It was especially fun that this first session back was for a return client family. I photographed big brother Kyle as a baby, so it was wonderful to see him and parents Adam and Amanda again, catch up with how they’ve been doing with life in general (as well as all the COVID craziness that’s been happening), and help them welcome the newest member of the family. Little Evan was adorable!

We did some family and sibling pictures as part of this session, but I decided to just focus on baby pics for this sneak peek blog post. Evan was a great sleeper, which made it super easy to get all those fun poses that are some of my favorites as a newborn photographer: froggy, tushy-up, wrapped, and chin-on-hands. What a perfect little model!

eugene oregon rainbow baby photographer

eugene oregon newborn photographer

As well as sleeping beautifully, Evan also had the best skin. Not a lot of editing on these pictures—this little man is just naturally handsome and knows how to work the camera!

Although we went with a gray and blue color scheme, which is pretty traditional for boys, we made it unique by choosing very light shades. Light gray with robin’s egg blue is just different enough from the always popular gray and navy to make Evan’s session very much one-of-a-kind while still staying with traditional boy colors. Just goes to show that even little details can make a big difference!
It was so exciting to work with clients again after even a short interruption, and I couldn’t have asked for a better newborn photography session to get me started back on the right foot. Loved seeing this awesome family again, meeting baby Evan, and capturing all his baby sweetness.

eugene oregon newborn photographer

Thanks for visiting the website and checking out my latest sessions on the blog! I’m an award-winning Eugene, Oregon photographer who specializes in all types of portraiture, including maternity, baby and child, and family—but I have a special spot in my heart for newborn portraits. Photographing newborns was what made me really fall in love with portrait photography and decide to pursue it professionally.

As a mom of two beautiful girls, I’ve experienced the joy and wonder of holding a new life in your arms—and I also know that those special moments go by so quickly! That’s why it’s worth it to capture the memories of your little one through high-quality, professional photos you can treasure forever. I’d be honored to be the photographer to provide you with those treasures, and I hope you’ll get in touch so we can talk about your vision for your little one’s baby pictures. I look forward to hearing from you!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top