Skip to main content

Eugene, Oregon baby and child photographer: Evelyn is ONE!

 

Tiffany and Andrew brought cute little Evelyn came back to the studio at the end of July for her one-year photos. Isn’t she adorable? I first met this little sweetie when she was six months old, and she is just as cute as the last time I saw her. Don’t believe me? Check out her six-month session here. I guarantee it will make your day!

eugene oregon baby and child photographer

I remember Evelyn being a super smiley baby at six months, and she was a super smiley toddler at one year old. During this baby and child photography session she gave me these huge, toothy grins that I just loved. Although she hadn’t turned off the smiles at our last session, I wasn’t sure if it would be the same this time. Sometimes babies have developed a bit of stranger danger by the time they’ve hit that one-year mark. Not the case with Evelyn though! She wasn’t shy at all and had an absolute blast working the camera.

baby and child portraits eugene/springfield oregon

As a baby and child photographer, I guess I should be used to how much these little ones change in a short space of time, but I honestly couldn’t believe how much Evelyn had grown since our last photo shoot together. She’s gotten so tall! I was glad to see that she still has that amazing red hair though. I hope that never changes. You just can’t help but love a redhead!

Just like with her six-month session, we took advantage of our time in the studio to get a few updated family photos as well as toddler pics of Miss Evelyn. (All of my full sessions come with the option of including parents and siblings, so even if you want to focus on the little one, we can still get a few family pictures too.) We also recreated some of our shots from last time, including the one with Evelyn’s parents swinging her out into the foreground of the photo, and the one with Evelyn holding on to mom and dad’s hands. (You can get some idea of how tall she’s gotten from comparing this shot with the same one from six months ago!)

baby and family photographer eugene oregon

It was so great to welcome this family back to my Eugene, Oregon photography studio. They are so much fun, and it was the perfect way to wrap up the month. I hope I’ll be seeing them regularly for pictures as Evelyn gets older—I’d love to work with them again!

Thanks so much for dropping by! I’m a Eugene, Oregon photographer specializing in maternity, newborn, and family photography, as well as milestone photo sessions for babies and children. I am based in the Eugene, Springfield area, but I serve families all throughout the state. If you’re looking for a PNW portrait photographer, I hope you’ll consider Shanna Chess Photography. I love capturing memories of these precious little ones and I would love to work with you and your family!

Please contact me with any questions, or to book your session. I look forward to hearing from you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: Hattie is ONE!

Hattie’s mom, Shanna, brought her in last month for a one year birthday cake smash photography session. Shanna (yes, her name is both spelled and pronounced the same as mine!) wanted to do a strawberry theme to go along with the banner and adorable outfit she had made for Hattie. What a talented lady! Looks like when it comes to the sewing machine she is a force to be reckoned with! Both the outfit and the banner were so cute and I was more than willing to figure out something a little different to match. 

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Milk bath with Kelsey

Kelsey came in for a milk bath maternity photography session last month. She was expecting a little boy in early November. Needless to say, he is here now! I did his Fresh 48 photos in the hospital shortly after he was born, and will be doing his newborn photos as well. He’s such a sweetheart! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog   for his pictures!

Eugene, Oregon baby photographer: 6-month with Knox

It was so much fun to see Knox again last month for his six month mini baby photography session! I’ve been the Eugene, Oregon photographer for this family for a little while now, and I have so enjoyed getting to know them! I did Knox’s newborn photos when he first arrived, as well as his mom’s maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, and they are just a fantastic family to work with.