Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Eugene, Oregon maternity photographer: Sabrina

 Another gorgeous maternity photoshoot from last month! Sabrina is expecting a little one very soon and I was excited to capture this amazing time for her with a collection of professional maternity photos.

eugene oregon maternity photographer

As a maternity photographer I am always adding to my selection of outfits and backdrops. I’m always on the lookout for new ways to make each session special and unique so that every client can choose exactly the options that fit their style. I had recently purchased an amazing gray backdrop with the most beautiful floral pattern that I couldn’t wait to try out with Sabrina.

I was also excited for this beautiful mother-to-be to wear one of my new maternity gowns: gray with feathers. It’s a different style than anything else I have, and the feathers allow for three different looks, as you can see in the photos below: gown only, feathers only, or both together. They all look great!

eugene oregon maternity portraits

eugene oregon maternity photography

eugene/springfield oregon studio maternity photographer

Sabrina had the most incredible red hair and I loved the contrast in our photos. My hair and makeup artist had the best time playing with that hair! I almost didn’t want to do any black and white pictures in our maternity photography session since only full color does justice to those gorgeous tresses! We did do a few black and white shots though, for variety and because Sabrina looks lovely in both.

Speaking of looking lovely, I love the nude shots we did as well. There is nothing like being pregnant, and showcasing the power and beauty of a woman’s body during this special time is something I take a lot of pride in. Sabrina also had such pretty tattoos on her arm, and it was fun to highlight that artwork.

eugene oregon studio maternity photographer

eugene oregon maternity photographer

Absolutely loved doing these maternity pictures for Sabrina! She is a stunning lady and I’m so glad I could capture these memories for her. There is truly nothing I like better than using my skills as a Eugene, Oregon photographer to create these kinds of treasures.

eugene/springfield oregon maternity portrait photographer

Are you expecting? For professional and customized maternity portraits, please get in touch! Every woman deserves to feel beautiful, and there’s no better time to show yourself some extra love and show off your amazing body than during your pregnancy. I provide both outdoor and in-studio maternity photography sessions, as well as a milk bath option. Your partner/spouse and children are welcome to join in as well—it’s completely up to you to decide exactly what you want. Feel free to scroll through my maternity gallery for more ideas and inspiration, and then let me know how you envision your own session.  

And if you’re in a different stage of life, I would still love to welcome you and your family to my studio! I also specialize in family, baby and child, and newborn photography, so you can have polished, professional images of your family at each new phase of your journey together.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have fun exploring the site, and I hope to hear from you very soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top