Friday, October 9, 2020

Eugene, Oregon newborn photographer: Welcome Piera!

 Hope everyone is enjoying the transition to fall weather! I’m loving that we still have sunshine every afternoon. I know the rains are on their way, but I’ll soak up the sunshine for as long as I can get it. Hope you enjoy the beautiful pictures of this little angel!

eugene oregon newborn photo studio

This session was so much fun! Little Piera was lucky enough to have her parents, Katie and Pierino, big brother Marco, and her grandparents (Katie’s mom and dad) join her in the studio for this extra special newborn photography session. Katie’s parents were visiting from out of state and I know she was so excited that she would be able to get photos with her parents and children. Family members are always welcome to join in my full newborn sessions, and it was wonderful to be able to get multi-generational pictures during our time together.

eugene/springfield newborn photographer

Piera was just stunning! She had the prettiest skin, a full head of lovely dark hair, and the cutest little face. And it wasn’t just skin-deep either. She was a total angel for me about posing! Slept beautifully the whole time and let us get exactly the photos we wanted without any trouble at all. As a newborn photographer, I love all my little clients—but super easy babies like this make things go so smoothly!

eugene oregon newborn photographer

Although pink is traditional, there’s nothing wrong with choosing a different color scheme for your baby girl. Mom didn’t want any pink, so we incorporated some blue in our family pictures and then did mostly yellows and peaches for the newborn photos. I’ve noticed that’s starting to be a bit of a trend with a lot of the girl moms right now. It isn’t everyone who can pull off yellow, but Piera has the right skin tone for it and it looked so pretty and sunny! The perfect way to say goodbye to summer.

eugene oregon newborn photographer

I’m really glad the timing worked out so well for this newborn photography session—it was great to have the whole family there! Piera has certainly been welcomed into a wonderful family. I loved being able to spend some time with them in my Eugene, Oregon photography studio, and the photos we got were just precious. I know they will be a treasure for many years to come!

eugene oregon newborn portraits


eugene oregon newborn photography

Thanks so much for stopping by! I’m an award-winning Eugene, Oregon photographer specializing in maternity, family, baby and child, and newborn portraits. I’m honored to serve families all over Oregon, including Eugene, Springfield, Cottage Grove, Creswell, Junction City, Bend, Florence, Salem, and Roseburg.

If you’d like to learn more about my services, feel free to explore the site or contact me with questions. You can find information about photo session options and pricing, check out the studio, or learn more about me and my work.

Need more adorable baby pictures in your life right now? I know you do! Check out the newborn gallery for photos from past sessions, and don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top