Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Eugene, Oregon newborn photographer: Welcome Waylon!

 Landon, Garrett, and big brother Grayson brought new baby Waylon to my Eugene, Oregon photography studio in late September for a newborn photo session. I photographed Grayson as a newborn too, so it was great to see the whole family again. Waylon looked so much like his big brother did at that age. If you don’t believe me, I’ve got the pictures to prove it! Be sure to check them out here. I think these two boys are going to look a lot alike!

eugene oregon newborn photographer

It’s always fun to have siblings in the studio during a newborn photography session. But some kiddos are more willing to pose with the new baby than others—and Grayson needed some convincing. It’s a problem I run into pretty regularly, so as a Eugene, Oregon photographer I’ve got a lot of tricks up my sleeve to get toddlers to take photos with their new siblings. It’s not always easy though! In this case, Grayson’s Toy Story friends helped a lot. We even got a smile out of him!

eugene oregon newborn and family photographer

With Grayson’s baby pictures we did a lot of blue, but mom and dad wanted something a little different for Waylon. I mentioned in a previous post that olive green is becoming a really popular color in baby photography for both boys and girls, and that’s what we went with for Waylon. We combined it with gray and brown for a really nice, earth-toned session.

baby portraits eugene oregon

This little guy really liked to be swaddled, so we did lots of shots of him all wrapped up in a comfy blankie. We also found out that he looks great in hats! He stayed pretty calm throughout most of our session—although he did wake up for a few minutes and give me a chance to capture those sweet baby eyes!

best newborn photographers eugene oregon

We didn’t do a ton of props, but we did do a moon and stars setup; and, since it was only a few weeks until Halloween, we used a cute candy corn fuzzy too. Sweets to the sweet, right?

eugene/springfield oregon newborn photography

Loved seeing this family again, seeing how much their oldest has grown, and being able to help them welcome the newest member! Capturing these memories for people is what keeps me going. What an adorable family!

professional baby pictures eugene oregon

Thanks so much for stopping by the website! I’m an award-winning Eugene, Oregon portrait photographer specializing in maternity, family, baby and child, and newborn photography. I’m honored to serve families all over Oregon, including Eugene, Springfield, Cottage Grove, Creswell, Junction City, Bend, Florence, Salem, and Roseburg.

If you’d like to learn more about my services, feel free to explore the site or contact me with questions. I’d love to chat with you! You can also find information about photo session options and pricing, check out the studio, or learn more about me and my work.

Need more adorable baby pictures in your life right now? I know you do! Check out the newborn gallery for photos from past sessions, and don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top